From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-12 11:51:35

> I would be very interested in feedback, questions,> and comments. I am looking for supervisors/mentors> to undertake this project as part of GSoC 2021

Hello Fahad,
Thank you for your interest in this projectand your well-prepared application,the link to which is repeated in a coherentsingle-line text below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10_y6bMk8YkBXXZk5iZr4zJafBwsmJI910TlK8mDYa80/edit
Your proposal is technically strong andrepresents the project correctly and firmly.Your application also depicts you well as
a capable candidate. The way you describethe DD/QD wrappers and motivate theirimportance is good. I find this a very goodand complete proposal.
I ran through your code for the competency test.It is very good, visual, numerically correct,intuitive. It is actually informative and funto step through your code's return statementseach one of which provides more and morecorrect digits per iteration. Good job on that!
My name is Christopher Kormanyos and
I could or might be the potential mentor for thisparticular project. I've been working withBoost Math and Multiprecision as co-authorand co-maintainer for over 10 years and ama veteran 6-time Boost-GSoC mentor.

Kind regards, Chris