From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-01 15:50:58

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 2:50 AM John Maddock via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Yes. Boost.Graph could do with a close look, in particular:
>
> * There are pull requests for new features which need reviewing by
> someone competent in the field.
>
> * The code base is rather ancient, and some careful modernization
> wouldn't go amiss.
>
> Thanks -- that's a good one since there's also now a standards proposal
for graph which cites boost.graph as a primary implementation. I assume
you have write permissions for the repo?

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2020/p1709r2.pdf

btw, one of the 'wander around' projects in my back pocket if I don't get
suggestions is to cleanup warnings -- especially in boost.locale. Everytime
I test a release candidate there are hundreds of them -- it's very
annoying.

Jeff