From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-20 13:43:45

I am seeing an issue where nested namespace doxygen documented entities
are not being generated by BoostBook for the final documentation of a
reference section in a library's documentation. I am using the quickbook
-> boostbook -> html set of tools in the doc jamfile. If I just use
doxygen directly to generate the documentation the nested namespace
entities are there, so this appears to be a BoostBook problem.

Has this problem always existed ? Has anyone else ever encountered it ?

I first reported this as a Boost Build issue at
https://github.com/bfgroup/b2/issues/18, but then reported this at
https://github.com/boostorg/boostbook/issues/10.