From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-25 16:22:03

There is a list of maintainers for Boost libraries at
libs/maintainers.txt. Is there likewise a list of maintainers for Boost
tools ?

I have discovered a serious bug with BoostBook and nested namespaces,
created an issue, but fear that no one will respond. I would like to
e-mail anybody who is a maintainer for BoostBook who might be able to
look at the issue and fix it, but there is no list of maintainers for
Boost tools which I can find. The person who appears to have worked with
BoostBook in the past, Daniel James, is no longer active with Boost so I
have no idea who might be able to fix the issue.