From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-05-28 08:39:51

On Fri, 28 May 2021 at 02:12, Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Vinnie Falco wrote:
> > On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 3:05 PM Peter Dimov via Boost
> > <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > > Apologies (in advance) to all the maintainers for not going through
> > > the proper procedure, but this is much easier done in bulk (and order
> > > matters).
> >
> > How are you handling the repositories which are generated from external
> > repos? I'm thinking of Outcome and ASIO.
>
> I'm not handling them in any way at the moment. But Outcome already has
> a CMakeLists.txt file, which is largely correct

Is there any list of requirements for hand-rolled CMakeLists.txt to make
them correct for the Boost CMake?

I maintain custom, developer-oriented and likely broken CML for GIL,
and I don't feel comfortable sabotaging your Boost-wide CMake'ification
efforts, but I haven't got a chance to figure all those requirements
and how to fix my CML.

Best regards,