From: sandeep m.v (venkata.sandeep.m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-08-25 06:30:30

Thank you for the response.

We build our application for multiple platforms, Windows, Linux, Android
and iOS.
If it is not possible to cancel, is there a way to close internal socket,
so that it wont callback resolve handler?
By that way, we can at least go ahead with our processing after our
internal timeout assuming callback never happen later.
Is that something possible?