From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-12 14:54:36

Folx:

Well, I was on a pause but I picked Boost.URL back up and whipped it
into shape. The good news, this Belle is ready for the Ball ! I invite
you to kick the tires and light the fires on the next major component
in my line of network and protocol libraries:

Repository
<https://github.com/CPPAlliance/url/>

Documentation
<https://master.url.cpp.al/>

Docs are still being worked on, of course (docs are never "done").
`url_view`, `url`, `static_url`, and `authority_view` should be
completely solid and ready to get beat up. And I'm ready for all that
lovely negative feedback !!!

If a kind soul would like to volunteer to be the review manager, that
would be swell.

I'm very happy to answer any questions about the library, and happy to
get feedback regarding the design and implementation.

--
Regards,
Vinnie