From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-10-27 01:24:33

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 2:22 PM Peter Dimov via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> The Visual Studio 2022 (msvc-14.3) release date is Nov 8, which is right in
> the middle of our beta master freeze (Nov 3 - Nov 10). Since VS2022 is
> now RC2, which means that it won't change much if at all, we probably
> need to start testing our libraries with it now, so that the issues are
> ironed
> out before 1.78 beta.

I've got a couple testers running it, results are up in the regression test
matrix:
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/summary.html
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html

Would it be worthwhile for us to push back the release a week to
de-conflict with this release? I'd like to build beta binaries for it, but
it will be tricky to get out if the final version isn't available until
monday.

Tom