From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-11-28 12:18:22

Hi Oliver,
Thank you for the submission.

Some quick high-level feedback, after reading the docs.

Is Boost.Spawn intended to be useful on its own, or is it only usable in
Boost.ASIO?

The provided link points to the docs. Is there an associated source code?
Or are you just checking if there is sufficient interest?

The "Effects" clause of the third overload has " on behalf of spawned
spawn", which is supposed to be " on behalf of spawned fiber", I guess.

Regards,
&rzej;

niedz., 28 lis 2021 o 07:50 Oliver Kowalke via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>