From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-11-29 05:30:16

Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> schrieb am So., 28. Nov.
2021, 20:54:

> Couldn't one achieve the desired effect by just updating the
> implementation of boost.coroutine with the implementation of boost.spawn?

No, I've already provided boost.coroutine2 - that's why boost.context was
deprecated. Unfortunately we can't remove it form the boost collection
because boost.asio has a dependency to boost.coroutine.
The coroutine libraries are too much heavyweight for the purpose of spawn()
(for instance push_type and pull_type etc.).
boost.spawn uses boost.context's fiber directly - without the boilerplate
code required by coroutine libs (take a look at boost/spawn/impl/spawn.hpp).