From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-11-29 16:29:36

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 8:09 AM Oliver Kowalke via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I think this is a misunderstanding of what boost.spawn is intended...

Upon reviewing Boost.Coroutine2, Boost.Fiber, and taking another look
at Boost.Spawn, I believe you are correct.

We have a problem with not being able to deprecate Boost.Coroutine
because of Asio. The Asio author is silent on pull requests and
emails. Boost.Spawn appears to be a mechanism for facilitating
progress on this matter, in a fashion similar to adding an improved
string_view to Boost.Utility.

In light of this, I endorse Boost.Spawn for review.

Thanks