From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-05 11:58:26
The title says it all really, but in more detail:
1) Is there any existing best practice we should follow yet?
2) Can we share code content effectively between headers and modules?Â
And by modules I mean "proper" ones: we should be able to write "import
boost.whatever;" rather than importing a header.
3) What directory structure should we all be using for module definition
4) Do we have Boost.Build support yet?
5) What file extensions should we be using?
6) I presume we would all use the boost.libraryname and
boost.libraryname.sub_feature naming convention with boost.libraryname
pulling in the whole library?
7) Does anyone have a handle on the current state of std library
8) Is there demand for this?
And no doubt lots of other things I haven't thought of.
Curiously yours, John.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk