From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-18 08:05:32

On 18/04/2022 04:19, Ivan Matek via Boost wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 6:14 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Is there a list of libraries that need help or does anyone know of one
>> or more particular libraries that are in need of improvement and work?
>>
> I wish somebody took a look at bimap. IIRC even simple stuff like support
> for initializer list is missing and MRs for adding that are ignored.
> https://github.com/boostorg/bimap/pull/31
> I know this is a tiny lib, but I have actually used in in prod in past 5
> years, so it is not super obscure.

Haha, I was just wondering about that one - it has actually had some
community maintenance for basic bug fixes over the years, but I see no
commits from the original author in the GH commit logs. So yes, this is
a good example of some "low hanging fruit" that could make better use of
modern language features.

Don't forget to file a feature request on GH though!  ;)

John.