From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-04-18 08:02:35

>> Hi,
>> Long time lurker on the list, I am not super familiar with all the
>> intricacies of the boost libraries.
>> But if you need someone, I think I can write some sort of scripts and
>> attach them to CI which periodically generates these reports for
>> various boost libraries.
>>
> That would be fantastic! No need to ask for permission to do that. I'd say
> go ahead and do what you think is best. For example, I took it upon myself
> to do the inter-library cycles report. Anything like that, which can show
> in simple terms the information, would be very beneficial.

+1.

Boost.Config has a very complete (maybe too complete for most libraries)
set of CI tests if you need something to copy - probably trimmed down a
bit though for most libs.

If you get stuck with PR's not running their actions because you're a
first time contributor, ping myself or Rene and we should be able to
kick those off.  Likewise if you get stuck fixing any issues that crop up.

And thanks!

John.