From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-12 12:39:43

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 6:52 AM Kenneth Porter via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Do/will they supply multiple binaries for each C++ version? (I'm already building for
> each architecture plus release/debug. Adding the compiler version explodes
> the number of binaries to build and test.)

The variants you have so far are:
- Architecture
- Release or Debug

I've known library vendors to even have the following variants:
- Architecture
- Release or Debug
- C++ standard version
- Static or dynamic linking with the C++ runtime library
- Single or multi threaded versions of the C++ runtime library (at one
point in time)

Shipping library sources to your users (instead of binaries) might be easier.

Glen