From: Alan de Freitas (alandefreitas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-05-24 23:33:20

Hi!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for asking for help last time during
the Boost.MySql review. Terrible timing. :)

So considering our recent discussions about the future of Boost, where
providing more protocol implementations comes up frequently, we started
this SOCKS <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOCKS> library I would like to
"re-announce."

The library is based on Asio and already contains the most relevant
operations. There's also a client example and minimal proxy server example
you can already use with your browser.

At this point, I'd like to know if any kind soul, including the Asio
experts, could have a quick look (as quick as you want) and provide some
feedback regarding the implementation or even just the suitability of the
library direction.

Repo: https://github.com/alandefreitas/socks_proto
Docs: https://develop.socks-proto.cpp.al/
#boost-socks on Slack