From: Hadriel Kaplan (hadrielk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-24 12:46:19

By the way Julien, I was going to suggest something eventually that might be… controversial, but since Richard brought them up I’ll mention it now:

I think this thing should automatically handle more than just Boost.Describe. I think it should try to handle magic_enum and wise_enum’s generated-enum-info too.

That would make it usable by a much broader user base.

If that’s technically challenging to do, then I think you should approach the authors of them and ask to “normalize” whatever needs to be the same, to make them all usable with this.

I don’t know how they’d respond, but it would be really cool if people could start writing things like index_array that supports all of them.

-hadriel