From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-06-29 17:57:51

Le vendredi 24 juin 2022 à 12:46 +0000, Hadriel Kaplan via Boost a
écrit :
> By the way Julien, I was going to suggest something eventually that
> might be… controversial, but since Richard brought them up I’ll
> mention it now:
>
> I think this thing should automatically handle more than just
> Boost.Describe. I think it should try to handle magic_enum and
> wise_enum’s generated-enum-info too.
>
> That would make it usable by a much broader user base.

(replying off-list to avoid making too much noise)

Just for information, that's done (for both magic_enum and wise enum).

Adapting for others enum reflection libraries should be pretty
straightforward now with these three examples.

Best regards and thanks for supporting the library !

Julien