From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2022-10-25 09:41:04

There is much history in Trac, especially in Boost.Math documentation, and many links to items in
Trac recording difficulties, resolutions, rationale etc, so it would be a pity to lose these.

If some way of redirecting these links to a static HTML can be found at reasonable cost and
difficulty, this would be ideal.

Paul