From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-11-18 19:03:01

On 17/11/2022 14:23, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is now open for bug fixes and documentation changes.
> Other changes by release manager permission, as described in
> https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy
>
> The next deadline: On December 7th, master closes for all changes.
>
> As always, the calendar is at https://www.boost.org/development/
 <https://www.boost.org/development/>

Looks like I forgot to merge develop into master branch before the
cutoff again. Sigh.

It's all bug fixes since last Boost release, except for a header path
rename in Experimental Outcome which might break some code using
Experimental Outcome. Here's the changelog:

Enhancements:
Update to latest status-code in Experimental.Outcome, which relocates
its header files and may cause some end user inclusions to need path
changes.

Bug fixes:
Latest status-code fixes a number of nasty bugs, some mild build
breakage in Experimental.Outcome may occur as a result. See its commit
log for more information.

The diff can be viewed at
https://github.com/boostorg/outcome/compare/develop?expand=1. Tests pass
https://drone.cpp.al/boostorg/outcome/54/1/2

I assume the answer will be I can't merge, but I ask anyway.

Niall