From: Alexander Grund (alexander.grund_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-11-20 12:08:47

> The master branch is now open for bug fixes and documentation changes.
> Other changes by release manager permission, as described in
>        https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy

I request permission to merge some changes from Boost.Locale to master: https://github.com/boostorg/locale/compare/master...Flamefire:locale:warning-fixes
(waiting for CI to confirm correctness which was already checked locally, but that is going to take a while)
It mostly avoids warnings on MSVC using `-D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS` instead of (incomplete) use of `pragma warning(disable : 4996)` as well as a change to the tests to selectively avoid that without that define to make sure it is not required in user code.
I also changed CI to reproduce this issue (noticed before only on one of the test runners)
And finally a change copied from Boost LWT to avoid message boxes possibly popping up when running the tests with MSVC which leads to timeouts on Appveyor CI.

- Changes to test code to make them more stable
- CI only change

Hence internal changes only unless users try to run the tests with MSVC which may fail without these changes.

Thanks,
Alex