From: William Linkmeyer (wlink10_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-07 04:54:34

For bringing up new talent, I agree with Niall.

For Boost’s usage, I maintain that new libraries in the hardware space are useful — audio, visual, libraries. No great ones exist.

For C++ as a whole, I’m not sure I would recommend this language to newcomers until we break ABI and more of the cppfront syntax & safety is introduced. Our hashing and regex performance is embarrassing. Our syntax is cluttered. We can and should solve those problems.

WL