From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-11 20:46:11

> I've just heard that Paul Bristow who helped so much with the
> development of Boost.Math and indeed many other libraries, passed away
> peacefully last week.

> RIP Paul.  Much missed.
Paul helped me find my way to Boost (Math/Multiprecision)over a decade ago. He helped us and mysefl with manyfascinating and challenging topics.
He was always good-natured, strong in the tech we pursue
and happy to help. Yet he remained willing to learn and share.He was truly a friendly, pleasant and excellent collaborator.
I will miss him.
Chris

    On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 08:43:42 PM GMT+1, Glen Fernandes via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 On Sun, Dec 11, 2022 at 2:20 PM John Maddock wrote:

> I've just heard that Paul Bristow who helped so much with the
> development of Boost.Math and indeed many other libraries, passed away
> peacefully last week.
>
> RIP Paul.  Much missed.

May his soul rest in peace. More than a few authors (myself included)
received much Quickbook/Boostbook assistance from Paul. He will be
missed.

Glen