From: Gero Peterhoff (g.peterhoff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2022-12-27 01:30:38

Hi John,
here are my results. However, I found that it makes no sense to implement the native checks as a macro.
1) config_more.hpp: implements missing macros -> that would come anyway
2) config_float.hpp + config_integer.hpp: the std types are preferred for the min/max types in boost::platform.
3) is_native.hpp (for boost/type_traits/)

As I said, it would make sense if 1+2 were implemented directly in config.

thx
Gero

PS: It would have been nicer to use BOOST_HAS/IS/ETC_XXX instead of BOOST_NO_XXX. So you have to check for !BOOST_NO_XXX to get true. This is confusing and error-prone.