From: Marcelo Zimbres Silva (mzimbres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-01-28 10:47:49

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 13:11, Klemens Morgenstern via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Boost.aedis is ACCEPTED with conditions.
>
> Accept: 3 ( + 1 late one)
> Conditional: 1
> Reject: 4
>
> All but one rejections asked for changes that were not fundamental
> to the design, but rather were about particular implementation
> details or high-level API design issues. Thus I conclude, based on
> the reviews, that there is no need for another mini-review. This is
> also based on Marcelo's engagement, so I am confident that many
> issues will be addressed in the future .

I would like to thank everybody that participated in the review in one
way or another and more specifically

* Klemens for offering to be the review manager.
* All the people that submitted a review.

Both of these roles are very time consuming and in fact many spent
days reviewing Aedis. I can only be thankful to them.

Suggested changes that are not part of the conditions for acceptance
won't be neglected. I will revisit the discussion and implement them
if meaningful.

Regards,
Marcelo