From: Klemens Morgenstern (klemensdavidmorgenstern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-04 15:40:47

Yes, with the next release beast will only rely on boost.context (including
tests). Asio has also marked the functions using boost.coroutine as
deprecated, so that it won't need boost.coroutine either..

If we do a boost 2.0 should we also try to unify things, i.e. make variant2
the boost.variant in 2.0 etc.?