From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-05 23:46:43

On 2/5/23 3:39 PM, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> On 2/5/23 1:25 PM, Christian Mazakas via Boost wrote:

> You could obtain this benefit tomorrow.  Just set the policy for the
> library you maintain.

I maintain the Boost Serialization Library. It's consistent with
(supports?) C++03. For the last 20 years, all I've done is bug fixes and
updates to be build system scripts. No one has complained - and of
course why would they?

I also maintain the Boost Safe Numerics Library. It requires C++14 or
higher to use. (It's header only so there is no build). Does the means
it "supports" C++14?

Neither of these two libraries violate any boost policy that I'm aware of.

Robert Ramey.

P.S. I can't help that the word "supports" is ill-chosen here. I
honestly don't understand what it means in this context.