From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-17 19:56:40

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 1:52 PM Peter Dimov via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Vinnie Falco wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 11:40 AM Peter Dimov via Boost
> > <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > > The pull request workflow isn't very elegant. It would be better if,
> > > say, every author updates meta/release_notes.md in his repo, and the
> > > website automatically compiles these (as it currently does for
> > meta/libraries.json).
> >
> > Yep that is entirely doable! For now we are aiming to disturb existing
> > workflows as little as possible.
>
> Disturbing some existing workflows (such as this one) would actually be
> a good thing.

Saying this as the person who partly created this workflow..

+1

Changing to markdown is already disturbing existing workflows. So if
we are going to disturb. Lets disturb in a more positive direction and
do away with the centralized PRs for this.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada