From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-17 20:04:01

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 11:56 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Changing to markdown is already disturbing existing workflows. So if
> we are going to disturb. Lets disturb in a more positive direction and
> do away with the centralized PRs for this.

We are definitely going to switch to the "lib/x/meta/release-notes.md"
workflow but this requires additional code and testing, so I want to
go live first with the existing workflow and then triage the feature
request in an open issue. Otherwise it will delay the website further
(which, at this point I'm sure people are speculating whether it even
exists or not as so much time has passed).

Depending on the timing and how quick things get done we might not
even see a new release that uses the pull request workflow. Or maybe
just one release until we have the per-repo release notes.

Thanks