From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-19 14:44:17

On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 5:28 AM Klemens Morgenstern via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Julien & Vinnie voted to REJECT based on the state of the library,
> which makes me believe they might change their vote in a future review.

Speaking for myself, this is correct. A templating engine is an
obviously useful library given the existing set of network related
libraries already in Boost. I would have instead chosen conditional
acceptance if there were just one or two narrowly focused issues, but
this was not the case. I have complete confidence that the next time
we see this library it will "walk on water" so to speak.

Thank you to Peter and Klemens for your time investment.

Regards