From: Julien Blanc (julien.blanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-20 10:13:53

Le dimanche 19 février 2023 à 06:44 -0800, Vinnie Falco via Boost a
écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 5:28 AM Klemens Morgenstern via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Julien & Vinnie voted to REJECT based on the state of the library,
> > which makes me believe they might change their vote in a future
> > review.
>
> I have complete confidence that the next time
> we see this library it will "walk on water" so to speak.

That's correct for me as well. From the last messages of Peter, I
understand that strict mustache conformance is not a goal. The addition
of a filter like mechanism as an extension to the spec, and probably
some way to differently treat first/last item of a sequence like
someone suggested, would drastically change the usefulness of this
library. At least for me it would change from “I can't use it” to “it's
not ideal, but it's useful”.

> Thank you to Peter and Klemens for your time investment.

Yes, many thanks to both.

Regards,

Julien