From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-02-19 22:48:09

On 18/02/2023 06:41, Andrey Semashev wrote:
> I wouldn't say so. We still haven't fixed Boost.Operators (not for the
> lack of trying), which still remains officially broken in C++20.
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/utility/issues/65

AFAIK, the whole point of the spaceship changes was essentially to
deliberately deprecate Boost.Operators; it should be no longer necessary
to use any of it, because the compiler now does almost all of it for you.

(Also, can someone explain why x == y <==> y == x is controversial? I
have a hard time picturing a use case where you deliberately intend
these to be non-commutative, outside of pathological library-fights.)