From: Alfredo Correa (alfredo.correa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-04-26 21:30:27

Hi all,

My name is Alfredo.
I would like to propose this library called Multi for inclusion in Boost.
Multi is a container and views library for (dynamic) multidimensional
arrays.

The library is available here,
https://gitlab.com/correaa/boost-multi.

The Boost prefix is purely aspirational at this point, of course.
As I understand the process, the important step at this point is to
find someone(s) to endorse the library and later a review manager.
If you want to be an endorser, please let me know.

If anyone has feedback or tips to prepare it for a review, please let me
know as well.
I will be at the Aspen CPPNOW conference if someone wants to discuss it in
person.
I am in the C++ Slack channel #boost for discussions as well.

Here is a link to try it quickly online https://godbolt.org/z/KerbxW6WK.

Thank you,
Alfredo