From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-04-29 16:51:25

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 2:30 PM Alfredo Correa via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> https://gitlab.com/correaa/boost-multi.

I've had a look at this repository, and these are my thoughts. It
looks like the author has invested considerable effort to polish
everything about the library up to be Boost quality. The README.md is
comprehensive, well written, and sounds like the kind of things we
care about. I don't know a whole lot about the particular needs of
robust multi-dimensional array users but this has got to be worth
reviewing.

It seems the library requires C++17 or greater, which is unfortunate.
But especially unfortunate considering that there are no features
which actually require it other than using std::pmr::memory_resource.
But this could have been conditionally enabled on the C++ version.

That said, there's no rule which says you have to support old versions
of C++, and the contents of the repository demonstrate that Alfredo's
is likely to be an engineer who reflects the qualities of a good Boost
library author.

Therefore I endorse this library for review.

Thanks