From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-04-29 23:13:17

On 4/29/23 23:45, Robert Ramey via Boost wrote:
> Looks like the CI for the serialization library takes about 200 minutes
> to run (on a good day).  When I run it on my local desktop for one
> compiler/configuration it takes 1-2 minutes.  It seems to me that the
> way that CI works, it entails a huge waste resources and time.  Has
> anyone thought about this?

If you know where most overhead is coming from, you can work towards
reducing that overhead. For example, you can save time wasted on
environment setup and git checkout if you run tests for different
configurations in one CI job.

If you want more specific comments then you probably have to provide
more details on your problem.