From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-01 15:56:28

Dear Boost Libraries Mailing List,

I am writing to share with you a summary of the efforts of our team at C++
Alliance to enhance the Boost Libraries during Q1 2023. Please find
attached a PDF document that provides an overview of the work we have done
to maintain existing libraries, develop new ones, and improve documentation
and support.

We are proud of the progress we have made so far and remain committed to
improving the Boost Libraries in the future. We believe that these
libraries can help C++ developers write more efficient, reliable, and
maintainable code.

Thank you for your time and attention, and please let us know if you have
any feedback or questions.

Best regards,

Louis
C++ Alliance Team