From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-03 10:56:39

On 5/3/23 10:59, Julien Blanc via Boost wrote:
> Le 2023-05-02 15:25, David Sankel via Boost a écrit :
>> I wanted to call out Sam Darwin's work on this:
>>
>>> Transitioned boost mailing list gateway from mailgun to Amazon SES
>>
>> This transition has resulted in a $575 per month cost reduction in Boost
>> Foundation hosting expenses. Sam did an excellent job here.
>
> Did that happen around end of february / start of march? I've noticed
> that threaded view was broken around that date (and still is). At first,
> i blamed my client (evolution) but i see the same issue with another
> (roundcube).
>
> A quick look at mail headers seems to show wrong values in the

I can see the threaded view is indeed broken in the mailman archive, for
example see here:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2023/04/index.php

You can see the initial post is not grouped with the following thread.

I should also mention that I was not totally correct when I said I don't
use threaded view when I read Boost ML. On my mobile email app that I
forgot about, I do use threaded view, and I did notice that some
messages were not grouped with the rest of the discussion. It didn't
occur to me until now whether those messages were the initial ones in
the discussion, but it may have been so.