From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-10 08:46:27

On Tue, May 9, 2023, 17:16 Mohammad Nejati [Ashtum] via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
<...>

> Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your suggestions and
> feedback.

There's a way to implement fulltext search for the whole C++ community and
make the C++ docs much better worldwide.

The Doxygen tool for building the docs from C++ sources has a long standing
issue to implement fulltext client search
https://github.com/doxygen/doxygen/issues/4111

Recently (at leats for me) a JS library appeard. With Lunar.js you could do
server side searches with node.js and client side searches.

Adding support of it to Doxygen should do the job of implementing both
searches and helping the C++ community in general.