From: Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] (ashtumashtum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-05-10 13:01:09

> Recently (at leats for me) a JS library appeard. With Lunar.js you could do server side searches with node.js and client side searches.
We have already deployed the Antora Lunr extension for the site docs:
https://docs.cppalliance.org/user-guide/index.html
We are currently in the process of setting up the Algolia DocSearch as
well: https://github.com/cppalliance/site-docs/pull/54

> Adding support of it to Doxygen should do the job of implementing both searches and helping the C++ community in general.
Vinnie has planned to add an option to MrDox for generating a search
index usable by Lunr extension.
It can be tracked here: https://github.com/cppalliance/mrdox/issues/174