From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-06-23 03:41:03

Hey this is pretty awesome, thanks! I tried it with several libraries using
different formats, it worked pretty much flawlessly, and the interface is
quick and slick.

I have a question, what are the semantics of surrounding a search query in
quotes? E.g. if I search for "default constructor" I get pretty much what I
expect, but searching for "mutable" also produces things like
"MutableBufferSequence". It seems to me quotes are ignored if the query has
only one word? Anyway, it may be better if using quotes finds exact matches
only. Obviously this is a very minor thing.

Another question, how does it handle different Boost versions? E.g. what if
a function is removed, it would be nice if it doesn't dig it up from some
old version of the library.

Overall it looks great!