From: Mohammad Nejati [ashtum] (ashtumashtum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-06-23 08:44:36

> Hey this is pretty awesome, thanks! I tried it with several libraries using different formats, it worked pretty much flawlessly, and the interface is quick and slick.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to try it out.

> but searching for "mutable" also produces things like "MutableBufferSequence" It seems to me quotes are ignored if the query has only one word?

I believe it looks for an exact match because "MutableBufferSequence"
is prefixed with 'mutable,' which causes it to appear in the results.
Algolia has a configuration parameter related to this, but I have
tried all possible options and haven't noticed any difference in the
results: https://www.algolia.com/doc/api-reference/api-parameters/exactOnSingleWordQuery/.

> Another question, how does it handle different Boost versions?

It searches only in the exact version of the library being browsed.
For example, if you are at:
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_82_0/doc/html/boost_asio.html, it
will search in Asio at version 1_82_0, and the same applies to the
"Other Libraries" tab as well.