From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-09-29 16:09:24

Steven Watanabe wrote:
> When b2 fails to create a symlink it's usually because the header is
> only included through a macro, and the #include scanner misses it.

That was my first thought, but it's a normal include:

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/blob/0d58357ab9eeaa6ad064193bed7280a894a06726/src/platform_config.hpp#L74

It might have to do something with the fact that platform_config.hpp
is in src/; not sure how this gets into the include path.

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/blob/0d58357ab9eeaa6ad064193bed7280a894a06726/config/has_bcrypt.cpp#L9

But boost/winapi/config.hpp is also included directly from the config
check source:

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/blob/0d58357ab9eeaa6ad064193bed7280a894a06726/config/has_bcrypt.cpp#L17C11-L17C34

so the include scanner must be able to see it anyway.

boost/winapi is a junction/symlink for me, so it's not the split either.