From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-12 00:58:31

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 6:57 PM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
<grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 5:56 PM David Sankel <camior_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> >> Why is that not a boost.org email address?
> >

> > It looks like we can make that a boost.org address, but it'll take some more setup.
> >
> >> Also, where do I find those email addresses?
> >

> > That's the only one that I set up so far. Where do you think would be a good place to put it? Maybe on the sticky post?
>
> According to someone who knows some discourse admin the "mailing list
> mode" is not enabled. Which would explain why I don't see options that
> would let me get emails for everything. And, I guess, perhaps, why I
> haven't gotten any emails even though I'vé turned on all possible
> email options.

PS. I tried finding documentation to point you at what needed to be
configured. But the Discourse documentation is just a collection of
unstructured posts on a meta discourse server itself. And I'm not
going to go spelunking into such "documentation".

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada