From: Christian Mazakas (christian.mazakas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2023-10-12 17:25:05

Actually, I just tested "boost C++ CIA" and Google even showed me the
literal reddit message that suggested the name.

For me, the top result was the boost.org site.

Seems like for me at least Google has no issue with it, provided you
seed your search query with some relevant helpers.

The problem with CO20 is that it doesn't make much sense. At least
"coroutines in Asio" describes the library dramatically better and
sets user expectations appropriately. Plus, it's a fun little inside
joke with Asio and the Australian Security Intelligence Organization.
There's ASIO and the CIA and they work perfectly together.

- Christian