From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-02-14 19:12:29

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 1:29 PM Andrey Semashev wrote:

> On 2/14/24 19:29, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> > Who "represents Boost?"
>
> There is Boost Steering Committee (or was it renamed to Boost
> Foundation?) Does it no longer exist? I think, Marshall Clow and Glen
> Fernandes were members.

What was the Steering Committee (and is now the Boost Foundation) only
serves the needs of the Boost developer community. i.e. We don't
govern Boost development, but provide support and resources.
- For example, paying for the domain and hosting.

(Taking off the Boost Foundation hat and putting on the Boost author hat):
As Boost developers (library authors, contributors) we get to decide
on the direction of our libraries, as well as the content of the Boost
website.

This venue (the mailing list) is where you can decide what should be
on our website. Or voice concerns about what currently is and instead
shouldn't be on our website.

Glen