From: Dominique Devienne (ddevienne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-03-27 07:20:41

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 9:16 PM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> First.. Joaquín has done a good job in the Reddit posts. [...]

Hi. Just a quick comment that I don't follow social sites like Reddit, X,
Hacker-News, etc...
Not do I intend to. But I do follow Boost MLs, and I've always enjoyed
reading Joaquin's posts
on this ML, always helpful, always well articulated (and with impeccable
English, which for a
non-native, I assume, makes me a bit jealous). I go to these sites on
occasions via links to
them in MLs or Forums. So all that to say I'd appreciate if links to
official Boost posts where
also mentioned / advertised on the Boost MLs. My $0.02. --DD