From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-04-21 14:21:49

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 5:53 AM David Sankel via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I want to thank Vinnie and those working for the C++ Alliance for their
> major Boost website contributions.

I appreciate the kind words.

All, note that the new website still needs work. Joaquin Munoz has
graciously stepped in as project leader to close the gap and get it to the
finish line (or is that the starting line, hmm...). The development team
has been busy working on the open issues which you can see here:

https://github.com/boostorg/website-v2/issues
https://github.com/boostorg/website-v2-docs/issues

Several folks have been very active in opening issues, Andrey in particular
(thanks!) and of course we welcome anyone to hammer on the new site and
report any new problems. Even after going live there will still be quite a
lot to do so this will be an ongoing project, please set expectations
accordingly.

Thanks