From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-05-21 15:52:35

On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 10:42 AM Robert Ramey via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> My interest is to remove b2 from the mix and still provide all the
> facility that I now enjoy.

You can't. It's required for the general testing and release management.

> I have CMake testing implemented but it's
> not really integrated in the way that I want. I want to generate my
> Library_Status table for my libraries. I would also like to implement
> support for CDash.

That's all great. As long as it's in addition to the B2 support.

> I've complained about the current system for years. It's just gotten to
> the point where I can't continue without fixing it up to my taste.

Has there been a point where I didn't address, or try to address, your
concerns with B2?

Or are the problems outside of B2?

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada