From: Richard (legalize_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-05-21 21:50:03

In article <CAHEh_GjaROUXZe=g+hR1R5ZCB=OGCV-PGCRYKHwGO+Wk6_hhjQ_at_[hidden]> you write:
>On Tue, May 21, 2024 at 10:42 AM Robert Ramey via Boost
><boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> My interest is to remove b2 from the mix and still provide all the
>> facility that I now enjoy.
>
>You can't. It's required for the general testing and release management.

Well, that's a shame. If I'm writing a new library for inclusion in
boost, the *last* thing I want to do is write b2 scripts.

If I'm understanding you correctly, I'd consider requiring legacy b2
scripts a barrier to entry for new libraries.

            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>
     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>