From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2024-05-23 01:41:19

On Wed, May 22, 2024 at 7:13 PM Rob Boehne via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Switching is a costly prospect

There's something that keeps needing to be repeated. How Boost
operates is by having volunteers do the work before, during, and after
for any change in everything. That's the cost people suggesting a
change need to keep in mind. For B2 I've been donating much of that
cost for 2 decades. A good chunk of that cost was donated by Vladimir
Prus. And others add their value from time to time, like Nikita
Kniazev and Dmitry Arkhipov (see B2 changelog for more). For Cmake
though so far I'm only aware of Peter Dimov donating the Cmake cost.

I.e. people who are thinking about this.. Be prepared to volunteer
decades of your time.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada